The NorQuest College is offering the Supply Management Training Program for newcomers online.
More information and the application for the program is on the NorQuest College webpage at www.norquest.ca/smt
Here are some details about the program:
- It will begin on June 7, 2021 (5 months online learning and 2 months work placement)
- This program is full-time and students are expected to be generally available for online learning between 10AM-2PM, Monday to Friday. There is some additional work that will be done on the student’s own time.
- Students cannot be receiving Employment Insurance (EI) during the program.
- The program is free of costs. This is covered by Alberta Labour and Immigration.
- There is a mandatory work placement in October and November. This is not optional and must be completed in October-November. A career coach will work with students to arrange for the work placements (students don’t have to find them on their own).
- This program is only available to newcomers with a CLB 5/6 or 7, but not higher.
Please note that this Supply Chain Training Is for English language learners and newcomers.