An exciting Summer Work Student Exchange (SWSE) opportunity provided by YMCA
YMCA SWSE - Language exchange:
- It's a 6-week exchange to Québec;
- When: from July 2 - August 13, 2022;
- For ages 16-17, you can still apply if you are turning 18 while in the exchange;
- No knowledge of French is required;
- Both in Quebec and in Edmonton, students will have a full-time paid job in a not-for-profit organization and will be working full-time.
- Each weekend, and one evening a week, students will have activities run by the Local Coordinators.
- For every student we send, we need to have a host family here in Edmonton to host their twin exchange student. If a family is unable to host, we need to find them an alternate host family (a family friend, someone in the community...etc.)
To learn more about this exchange and to answer any questions, come join us for our info night Nov, 24 at 6:30 pm - Register in advance for this meeting:
Any further questions feel free to contact:
Christine Wincentaylo - Edmonton Local Coordinator
E:[email protected] P: (587) 920-8782